About Me | Books | News/Events | Book Reviews | Links | Home

“That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.”
Ephesians 3:17-19

Monday, February 1, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things


My friend, Jalana, sent me a challenge. Seems a friend of hers had honored her with the Happy 101 Award, meaning that she had to post a list of ten of her favorite things. Now don't ask me why it's called the Happy 101 Award if I only have to post a list of ten. I'm just glad I don't have to think of 101 things. So, here we go...ten of my most favorite things:

1) Knowing Jesus

2) My wonderful husband, John

3) Knowing I'll see my son in heaven

4) My sisters

5) Friends who are as close as sisters

6) Writing

7) Books / Reading

8) Quilting

9) Teddy bears

10) My Sweet Pea kitty

Like Jalana, I found it was really difficult to stop at ten. I could go on...I love my country, my church, the United States Marine Corps, my 13-year-old car, my sunroom, my roses, ivy, dark chocolate, hot spiced cider, chai tea lattes, book stores, antiques, listening to southern gospel music, ....Hmmm, maybe it wouldn't have been so hard to list 101 things after all. How blessed we are to be able have so many favorite things.

Thanks for letting me share my heart, and my favorite things.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Hi Connie, I found you at Jalana's!
We have a few things in common too I see.
My wonderful husband is a John too, and dark chocolate is firm favorite around here too:)